** WE ARE REOPENING ON SUNDAY 5TH JULY**
In Line With Strict Government Guidelines
We are delighted to announce that we are reopening in line with Covid-19 Government Guidelines from Sunday the 5th of July!
Thank you to everyone who has supported us through these difficult last 3 months! We are very grateful. Our Takeaway service and DeliverShoe will be temporarily suspended for one week to allow us time to put into place the Official procedures and measures to open safely. (Takeaway will resume on Monday 6th of July for those still shielding)
We are looking forward to seeing you all again!
Putting the Government HOSPITALITY covid-19 REOPENING guidelines in place
Here’s what to expect:-
– It is ESSENTIAL that you call and pre book a table to eat at the pub. You will be asked to supply the name of the lead person in the party and their full contact details (in case you need to be contacted by the government in line with the track and trace system at a future date)
– It is ESSENTIAL that Groups of 2 or more wishing to buy drinks at the pub (and NOT eat) must also call and pre-book. You will be allocated a table at which to sit apon arrival. (Please let us know if you would prefer to sit in the garden)
– Everyone entering the pub or pub garden will have their temperature checked, With a simple handheld device. (no admittance if people do not comply) . If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees C you be refused entry.
– You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival. There are hand sanitising units situated around the pub for you to also repeatedly use during your visit.
– In line with Social Distancing Rules you will be allocated a table upon arrival.
– There will be a strict 15 minute arrival slot given to you at the time of booking. Please stick to it so that we can respect social distancing for other customers and staff. We cannot have a cluster of people at the door or in the bar.
–The serving of all food and drinks is being done in line with strict Government Guidelines
– Inside the pub our staff we will come to you and take your order.
-In the garden, one person in your party should approach the outside garden bar to place an order.
– Please do not move tables or umbrellas in the garden. They have been set up to comply with strict distancing measures
– To comply with Government Guidelines we have had to reduce our capacity, so please call well in advance to help guarantee your table.
– If there is a spike in Covid-19 cases, The Three Horseshoes will not hesitate to close if asked by the Government.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING THESE GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE THERE TO HELP PROTECT, US, YOU AND ENABLE US TO SAFELY REOPEN