Our pub is the heart of the village. It’s a warm welcoming environment for you to pop in for a pint, a snack or a proper meal.
new opening hours
daily 12-3pm & 5-10pm
We are offering a take-away service for anyone who wants a night in without cooking (more info on our Takeaway page)
Here’s what to expect:-
–FOOD – It is ESSENTIAL that you call and pre-book a table to eat at the pub. You will be asked to supply the name of the lead person in the party and their full contact details (in case you need to be contacted by the government in line with the track and trace system at a future date)
-DRINKS – It is ESSENTIAL that Groups of 2 must also call and pre-book. You will be allocated a table at which to sit upon arrival. (Please let us know if you would prefer to sit in the garden)
– Everyone entering the pub or pub garden will have their temperature checked, With a simple handheld device. (no admittance if people do not comply) . If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees C you be refused entry.
– You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival. There are hand sanitising units situated around the pub for you to also repeatedly use during your visit.
– In line with Social Distancing Rules you will be allocated a table upon arrival.
– There will be a strict 15 minute arrival slot given to you at the time of booking. Please stick to it so that we can respect social distancing for other customers and staff. We cannot have a cluster of people at the door or in the bar.
–The serving of all food and drinks is being done in line with strict Government Guideline
-In the garden, one person in your party should approach the outside garden bar to place an order.
– We’re operating with a reduced number of inside tables, so booking ahead is secure a place!
– if there is a spike in Covid-19 cases, The Three Horseshoes will not hesitate to close if asked by the Government.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING THESE GUIDELINES, WHICH ARE THERE TO HELP PROTECT YOu, our staff AND ENABLE US TO SAFELY REOPEN
ALL BOOKINGS BY PHONE PLEASE
TELEPHONE: 01252 703900